birds

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Um....Failure?

So I guess the cat's out of the bag.  I failed this challenge miserably.  Due to some big changes in my life and in an effort to get my crap together and start being the Godly woman I claim to want to be.  It never has waivered that I love my God, husband and kids.  But like any other person, my priorities  can get skewed.  So here I am making a new commitment to try to do this challenge.  One of my dearest friends did this challenge and it did a complete overhaul on her marriage. 
And I saw it happen.  It's not like her marriage was in complete shambles before hand.  But there was the typical frustration and disappointment that comes along with marriage and kids.  I hadn't seen them in almost a year after she implemented this challenge and I was truly taken aback and how their lives and changed.  How their respective relationships with God had changed.   Perhaps I will ask her to post her testimony about it.  It's inspiring. I can't say I have heard her speak negatively about her husband since then.  And we all know how difficult (practically impossible?!?!) that can be.
I've been making a lot of different choices for myself in my relationship with my husband, kids and God.  I have felt compelled to do this challenge for sometime and here I am to say I'm jumping in.  Encouragement, please!  I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment