birds

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I made it until 9:32pm...

Does the day count if you make it until after 9pm? Somewhere it's the next day that starts anew, right??? I told him I loved him, tussled his hair, kissed him, praised him for helping me grab some groceries, thanked him for talking to Apple tech support for MY computer and phone and said 'I'm so grateful to be married to you'. I even told someone else that I love him and he is such a great husband. But at 9:32pm I finished working walked into our kitchen and found the spaghetti sauce still in the pot and my kitchen a nightmare and realized after the snotty words had escaped my lips that I had vowed to do 3o days of support. I don't think being a snotty wife is what the challenge meant by saying show loving support. Why can't I remember not to say anything if I have nothing nice to say. So I will go to bed and pray that tomorrow I will do better.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why it is so hard to bite our tongues. Can you imagine if other people spoke to us the way we talk to our husbands sometimes. Shudder. Press on. It's gotta get easier. Right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a quiet bath and prayed and then he came up to chat about his day and we talked until we were almost asleep. I haven't looked at todays challenge I wanted to pray and sleep and trust that God would carry me through.

    ReplyDelete