birds

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 3?

So if we blow it completely day after day....do we start back at day one?  The first day was a complete bust and I was a pretty nasty BEOTCH to my hubbers.  Day 2 I found it slightly more attainable to not poke him in the eyeballs.  Much of the challenge lies in the fact that my husband is a delightful 13 year old boy who finds great satisfaction and pure joy in teasing me relentlessly.  On a good day it leads to a lot of laughs and banter.  On the bad days it leads to mean and nasty wife on the loose.  But each day I have tried - whether I have been feeling it or not - to take a minute to tell my husband I love him.  This morning I mentioned that I feel very lucky to be married to him.  Which he so lovingly took an opportunity to mock me.  Hmmm...have I really not been nice to him all along?  I think so.  I am pretty generous with the loving talk, and compliments.  But it just isn't Dan's love language.  It's time to start getting creative and try to speak my husband's love language.  With my pants on of course. 

2 comments:

  1. From one BEOTCH to another......you will love to hate me for making you do this;)

    You can doooooo it!!
    We can do it, imagine how the Lord is going to change us...with your pants on you will be doing him a huge service, take those pants off and the service received will be even betterrrrrr....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, pal. :)

    ReplyDelete