birds

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 2

The day started out so well, we had time together this morning and that doesn't really happen anymore. Somehow the day went totally downhill, my youngest daughter is sick, my oldest needed an 8 year old attitude adjustment and while I love my husband beyond comprehension, I just got annoyed and was cranky. Not exactly snappy or rude but just not really going with the plan. Today was hard day to do for him, to praise him and buy him something. We just bought a house and he has been buying various tools and our mutual 'honey do' list is so long, how would I buy a tool or something for him without it reminding him of the list. Instead I'm going to end the day with tucking him in bed, telling him I love him and I'm grateful for him. Lord, please help me, tomorrow needs to be better. Didn't I say this yesterday???

1 comment: